Saudi Kayan has entered into an agreement with Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) , includes the provision and management of shares trading services, providing settlement and clearing services of securities, depository and registration of securities ownership, and dissemination of securities information.
Services provided to Saudi kayan’s shareholders:
- Update and maintain Saudi Kayan’s shareholders’ records in TADAWUL electronic books that includes.
- Investor name.
- Investor ID.
- Investor nationality.
- Investor address.
- Investor portfolio number.
- Investor bank name and bank account number.
- Record all stock ownership transfers.
- Provide Saudi Kayan with shareholders reports.
- Maintain any restriction on stock trading imposed in accordance with the regulations
- Receive Saudi Kayan’s shareholders at its office in Riyadh and attend to their enquiries and process their transactions.
Therefore shareholders are advised to refer to TADAWUL or their banks where they maintain their portfolios to obtain updates or certificate of ownership.